Are you tired of playing on 5″ screen or you want to relax and play Clash Royale on PC?
First of all I play a lot of Clash Royale on PC, why? Because it runs faster, screen is larger and recording the game is much easier. You may think that android emulator drains a lot of resources. That’s not true! It uses only about 300 MB of RAM.
- Download MEmu. MEmu is the best android emulator around there, it lets you to play android games without any problems, it isn’t lagging as Bluestacks and it’s completely free.
- Install MEmu. Installation is really simple, all you have to do is click Next few times. No worries, MEmu installation doesn’t provide any unwanted toolbars or ads.
- Open MEmu, it may take a while on older computers but trust me – it’s worth it.
- Login to your Google account just like on your phone.
- Go to Google Play to play Clash Royale on PC!
Q&A about playing Clash Royale on PC
Q: Do I need good computer to use MEmu?
A: No! It works fine even on old computers.
Q: Is 2 GB RAM enough?
A: Yes, it uses about 300 MB RAM – it will run without any problems.
Q: Can I change settings such as screen resolution?
A: Yes, you can customize everything. Go to settings and personalize everything you want.
Bonus: How to pick cards in battle using keyboard
- Start Training Camp game.
- Now if you are in battle click Key Mapping icon.
- Click your spells and use keyboard buttons to map keys (I am using 1, 2, 3 and 4, some people use QWER, it’s up to you).
- Click check icon to save changes.